Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family vacation to the Oregon Coast 2008

Still one of Roc's favorite activities, throwing rocks!





Roc showing how brave he his by showing off the days catch, with the help of Grandpa Scott.


Everyone gathered around to pick out which fresh fish they wanted for dinner.


Watching the guys come in off their fishing trip.  If I remember right they said it was a rough ride the whole time.  Looks like it was a fairly decent catch and all the kids had fun looking and watching them fillet them.

 






Our trip to the Hatfield Center after the Oregon Aquarium.  Both places were pretty cool and had lots for the kids to do.  We didn't get to do much here because we got there about 30 min before they closed.  I think the coolest part is the giant octopus that's right in the front door.  We were bummed we got there too late to watch the daily feeding.  The crab shirt that Roc's wearing he still tries to wear it today.  So he either hasn't grown a whole lot or I just bought it really big.  Either way it's still hanging around.  Can't wait to go back and take the kids again.  I think that they would enjoy and understand alot more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.