| Calvin feeling pretty good about himself as he poses for the camera. This is what he looks like all the time now that he has figured how to get his clothes off. |
| Everyone always asks "how did Roc get so good at tackling?" and I always tell them they haven't seen anything yet. |
| Our continous fight to keep Porter on regular ground, I have never seen a kid climb so much! |
On a Saturday morning we thought we would take a few pictures of the kids (Porter and Calvin) in action just to give everyone some idea of what Stacie has to chase around everyday.
This is just a few pictures taken over about a ten minute time frame, so you can imagine what it is like for a whole day.
Calvin looks a lot like Myka. He is a chunk! I love it!
ReplyDelete