| Playing "How many things can I touch before I get in trouble" while at Grandma Bonnie's. |
| Our little chaperon. |
| Playing cribbage with Grandpa Jerry. |
| Grandma's infamous basket of toys that has entertained for years. |
| Grandpa trying to get his camera to work. |
| All the grandkids that were there at the time. Missing baby Taylor. |
| Rare moment. Jeremy, Trayse, and Mercedes. |
| Horse playing, a constant with all these boys! |
| Roc being put in jail and handcuffed by his own bracelet. |
| Grandma Lynn loving on baby Taylor. |
| Porter and his milk buddy. Can't seem to break him of this habit! Frustrating!! |
| In his favorite state, naked! The job of keeping clothes on this one is a full time job! |
| What! Really! Bed time already? But I'm not tired! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.